Why a circus school?
First and foremost because circus training is fun and if you find an activity that you find enjoyable you’ll want to do it again and again. Circus is great for your fitness, great for your brain and a great way to build community and meet new friends.
The winter schedule is posted! Registrations for our winter classes open Nov 15th.
The Ottawa Circus School opened it’s doors in June 2017! It is a beautifully renovated warehouse space and a dynamic and experienced team of coaches. We can’t wait to invite you into the wonderful world of circus practice.
Our summer fall session has started but it’s not too late to join. Come try our a class or sign up for the rest of the session. Some classes are filling up pre-registration is ideal but if you would like to drop-in then check in with us to make sure there is still space available before you come.
Check out our fall schedule!
Making plans for the winter? Registration for fall classes opensNovember 15th.
Join our mailing list for updates and for a reminder when new registrations opens. Join our mailing list
Our Open House event on July 3rd was a huge success with almost 200 visitors during the day! We saw first time participants as well advanced students and professionals.
More about the new space:
We have a beautiful 3000 square foot warehouse with 20 foot ceilings, 2 studios, a mezzanine lounge and a circus shop.
Here’s what we will offer:
- A beautiful and welcoming space where anyone can come learn circus skills and other fun fitness with high quality instruction and equipment.
- Classes in various circus arts for adults and for children (acroyoga, floor gymnastics, aerial silks and trapeze, hula hoop dance, unicycling, juggling and much more)
- Kids classes will start at 4 years old
- Workshops with special guests
- Several different time slots for open free practice
- Circus Day Camp for kids
- Other fun fitness and movement art classes
- A shop to buy circus equipment
Weekly classes at the new location will begin on June 15th! More…
We promise to send a maximum of 6 news letter per year to keep up to date with our progress and for reminders when registration opens.
We wish to spread the word, create partnerships and raise funds to make this dream a reality. More…
You donation will help circus arts to becoming more accessible in Ottawa. We invite you to browse this site and find out what we’re up to.